4th of July ParadeThis will be the 38th Annual Parade!
The parade starts at the RSF School parking lot at La Granada and Avenida De Acacias and goes through the village to end where it starts. Form up for the parade starts at 12- 12:30. The parade starts at 1:00 pm. There is a community BBQ immediately following in the south village park.
To make the form up easier, please keep this in mind:
1. Follow the marshals instructions for form up. Cars go against the curb- don't take up the parking spaces! We need all the room we can get. Make two or three lines if needed. Please do not block El Fuego.
2. Kids have to wear Helmets if they are on bicycles (good idea for skateboards too). Parents have to monitor all of their kids throughout the parade route.
3. Have your children to stay in formation. It is dangerous if they run ahead or through the parade.
4.Please, no candy in cars, floats. Throwing candy causes small kids to run into the moving vehicles.
5. Antique cars overheat. If the car has radiator or cooling issues, it may be best not to drive it.
6. Only well trained parade horses should participate. The route is noisy with loud speakers, sirens and lots of people. If the horses cannot be controlled safely we will ask them to move out of the parade. Be mindful of the your dogs feet- The Asphalt is hot (over 100 degrees).
7. Have Fun!