Our Annual 4th of July Parade is Monday. The parade starts at the RSF Association Office and goes through the village to end where it starts. Form up for the parade starts at 12- 12:30. The parade starts at 1:00pm. There is a community BBQ immediately following in the park. To make the form up easier, please keep this in mind:
1. Kids, Bikes go to the back of the lot by the Community Center.
2. Kids have to wear Helmets if they are on bicycles (good idea for skateboards too)
3. Please, no candy in cars, floats. Throwing candy causes small kids to run into the moving vehicles.
4. Tell your children to stay in formation. It is dangerous if they run ahead or through the parade.
5. Antique cars overheat. If the car has radiator or cooling issues, it may be best not to drive it.
6. Horses are last. Only well trained parade horses should participate. The route is noisy with loud speakers, sirens and lots of people. If the horses cannot be controlled safely we will ask them to move out of the parade.
7. Have Fun.