The Association has been notified that the 45th Annual San Dieguito Half-Marathon and 5K Walk will be taking place on Sunday, February 10, 2013. Our apologies for the late notice, but we were just informed. This event has an annual attendance of nearly 1,500 participants, volunteers and spectators.
Local traffic will have access throughout the route, although there may be some traffic delays. Please drive carefully throughout the route. The California Highway Patrol will provide personnel along with course marshals to assist in providing a safe event for participants and allowing residents access on the roads. The road closures will be from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (depending on the area).
If you have any questions on the event, please contact Kathy Loper, event director at 619-298-7400.
1. El Camino Real between El Nido and La Orilla
2. La Orilla between El Camino Real and Rambla De Las Flores
3. Rambla De Las Flores between La Orilla and La Granada
4. San Elijo between La Granada and El Montevideo
5. Via De La Cumbre between San Elijo and Lago Lindo
6. Lago Linda between Via De La Cumbre and El Camino Del Norte
7. El Montevideo between Mimulus and Via De Fortuna
8. Via De Fortuna between San Elijo and El Montevideo
9. Rancho Santa Fe Rd between Manchester Avenue and La Bajada
10. San Elijo between Los Morros and La Granada
11. La Granada between San Elijo and Avenida De Acacias
Click on maps to enlarge