Friday, August 21, 2015

Speeders and other Traffic Complaints

We occasionally get complaints form residents about speeding vehicles and other traffic complaints. When we get a complaint, we log it and pass it on the the California Highway Patrol.  We do this because they are the Law Enforcement agency tasked with traffic enforcement in our area.

One of the best way to keep them engaged and in the "loop" is to call them directly.  If you have a concern about speeding vehicles or other types of traffic violations that you see on a day to day basis, give them a call.  Below is the number that you can call- and the address of the local CHP office.  Please note- it it is something occurring right now, or a drunk driver, call 911.
CHP "Oceanside" Area Office
435 La Tortuga Dr, Vista, CA 92081