In the North Coastal area, including RSF, we are still seeing car prowls and break ins. Most of the thefts from cars don't involve the break in part. Help stay off the radar of burglars by following these simple tips:
· *Lock your doors and windows.
· *Never leave your car running and unattended.
· *Keep it tidy. Don't leave any bait for
thieves. Stow away your electronics, accessories, shopping bags and other
belongings out of sight.
· *Stash before—not after—you park. Thieves
linger in busy parking lots looking for valuables being moved out of sight.
· *Park in a busy, well‐lit area.